17 Kasım 2014 Pazartesi

Abstract

In this paper, I will question the relation between art and space through my works. The question that I have an urge to answer or justify why I ask it in the first place: “How can boundaries between an artwork and space disappear?”. I will analyze the works that I have produced and will produce that touches the boundaries. With consideration of public space as a multilayered notion I will try to explore these layers that can be sensed everyday. I will try to move my works, which I make with the motivation that Nicolas Bourriaud called “relational aesthetics”, out of my studio. I will design everyday encounters and will discuss how and why those works relating with space, how medium affecting this relation and what is the result of that kind of relation.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder